- This event has passed.
HRAI/IGSHPA Accredited Geothermal Installer Course
April 24, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 26, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Who would benefit from this course?
HVAC system installers who want to install geothermal heat pump systems in accordance with the requirements of ANSI/CSA C-448-2016 and good industry practice.
What you will learn
- Design and Material Options
- System Layout
- Pipe Joining Techniques – for butt, socket, saddle and electro fusion
- Trenching/Drilling Processes
- Air and Debris Purging
- Pressure Drop Calculations
- Pump and Fluid Selection
- Thermal Conductivity
- Start-up, Performance Checking & Troubleshooting
Upon successful completion of the workshop and passing the IGSHPA installer’s exam, participants will be issued HRAI and IGSHPA accreditation as an installer of GSHP systems. This will include an installer’s card and an IGSHPA certificate for three years.